Friday, December 28, 2012

Quick update:

  • Painted my nails for the first time since middle school or something
  • Finally cleaned my room mostly. I need a larger dresser.
  • WE GOT A KITTEN HER NAME IS PHEBE.
  • I got some medication. Lithium Carbonate 300mg 2x/day and Sertraline 50mg 1x/day. Standard medications for Bipolar II. This is from my GP. Long story short, my insurance has changed and I'm still not sure if I have mental health insurance right now. I hope my GP doesn't get sick of me asking for more refills on prescriptions they granted me based on the assumption that I'd be visiting a psych in the near future. That was 3 months ago...
  • Despite the fact that it doesn't feel like my meds are working, I think they are. I've had a better quality of life, I guess.
  • I will likely become a permanent employee relatively soon and I'm actually pretty happy about it
  • Family stuff sucks and, emotionally speaking, I've kinda been all over the place
  • But I think everything else has been better?
  • Sam is my warm blanket, my worn record, my found heirloom, my old photograph, my kite in flight, my gin & tonic, my dog-eared book, my--HE'S THE FUCKING LOVE OF MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment