Saturday, January 7, 2012

Newness

Sometimes it's good to just start something new. An easy way to do things differently, a motivation. For my previous journal, see Jenna Begins.

In this blog, I want to make a concerted effort to be more thorough about what goes on in my own head. That means making my personal political.

Among the politics I want to explore:
  • Gender
  • Feminism
  • Sexuality
  • "Adultness"
  • Our Bodies


Also among my interests:
  • Love
  • Food
  • Living with Bipolar II, Panic Disorder, binge-eating disorder, ADD/ADHD, and insomnia
  • Theory (especially sociological, but also literary)
  • Learning forever


I will also talk about the quotidian and mundane, as this is my journal.

I've always been a candid person, an open book. This is how I better bare my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment